Thursday, January 14, 2010

7 Days!!!


Hello all! I just wanted to post a quick update... Today is Thursday, January 14th, and in exactly one week from now I will be driving with my mom, dad, and soon-to-be roommate to San Francisco. I am flying on Alitalia Airlines and my flight is scheduled to leave at 6 am on Friday... YAY! I fly from San Francisco to New York, where I have a four hour layover. Then its off to Milan and finally to Prague! I already got my housing assignment... they're supposed to be amazing apartments 10 minutes from the Town Center in Prague. I promise to post pictures of the apartment as soon as possible!

I am pretty much packed and ready to go, but I of course feel as though I am forgetting something. I sure hope I'm not! I guess I still have a week to figure it out! I received an e-mail from my resident director in Prague today. The e-mail said to bring plenty of warm clothes because it has been at or below freezing in Prague since December. I hope I am not underestimating the cold... I think I might be.

My next post I am sure will be from Prague and have some pictures attached. I am really excited and slightly nervous to be this close to departure. I am going to miss everyone so much!

XOXO,

Sarah

P.S. I got my student visa in the mail yesterday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment